Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thinkoholic

I have caught myself thinking about things that never was and never will be....I just cannot seem to stop myself from doing this. There is this unquenched longing that haunts my soul. I am unsure if this longing is justified. It only leaves me feeling lost and helpless and sometimes even sorry for myself. The only string that pulls me back to the present-the reality, is my staunch belief that everything happens for a reason and everything happens for the good. Despite this I wonder sometimes what good has shone out of some particular things that have happened and what good could have come out of some things that were just not meant to happen!

2 comments:

Samarth said...

I can connect with what you have written because I too am like that. Perhaps "unquenched longing" is part of the romance of life...

Unknown said...

"unquenched longing that haunts my soul"-felt you just echoed my thoughts...great writing..