Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Drunken Brawl

I feel drunk some times. Your eyebrows are narrowing, I guess. I feel amazed that I can get drunk even without a sip of alcohol. Your thoughts are racing, I can sense. When I feel drunk I let go my self to acceptable degree of senselessness. You are restraining a faint smile, maybe. It always feels good to sound incoherent and funny when you feel drunk; I think this happens naturally! You may be raising your eyebrows indicating surprise.

Some days when a happy thought so rare and so enticing engulfs me, my smile just refuses to diminish, and I feel so contagious with joy, its when I firmly believe Santa is on his way with a bag full of presents, and that a gorgeous angel with a star studded crown is somewhere around - I feel so drunk with ecstasy!
Some days when a few perplex thoughts leave me feeling lost and helpless, my eyes reflect nothing but apprehension and my actions seem surprisingly unfocused, its when I experience a burning desire to peep into my own future and calm thy soul - I feel so drunk with scepticism!
Some days when grief strikes I feel so low I can hardly say why or what is making me feel so distressed. I feel like a loner in quest for something that seems to make no sense to others, I feel like I am fighting a battle field of questions all by myself, unable to seek answers – I feel so drunk with sorrow and nothingness!

A concoction of feelings seems to lead me to this phase each time. I feel like I am in a drunken brawl with myself…..you too feel drunk sometimes, don’t you?

3 comments:

Deepak Dhananjaya said...

well.. good one! all of us feel drunken many a times! nice thought!!!

Archana Urs said...

Thanks fafi:)

Chaitra Aithal said...

all-the-time :) he he, good one!