Tuesday, August 7, 2007

FicFacto Charm!

My Fact and Fiction Catalouge

Fact:
"Every day is a challenge: testing your core being. Some days are good and some not so good."
Fiction:
"(On a not so good day): I am with Shrek and Donkey in the swamp and the world seems so peaceful and simple….
PS: No Fiona and hence no little ogres!"

Fact:
"Roger Fedrer's game -ridiculously close to perfection!"
Fiction:
"I am at the foot of Swiss Alps having hot chocolate drink on a pleasant sunny morning with Roger Fedrer.
PS:Ofcourse I am blushing! :)"

Fact:
"Nature- second prettiest and most wonderful gentle lady in my life"
Fiction:
"I am a butterfly; flirting with a sparrow today, daffodil tomorrow.....
PS:I sure have butterflies in my stomach whilst flirting! :)"

Fact:
"I hardly know a few men who have the habit of reading. Very unimpressive!"
Fiction:
"No men, no cry!! Bliss!"

Fact:
"Modesty and intellignece, I believe is a rare combination!"
Fiction:
"This combination being modestly common!"

Fact:
"I dislike people who disrespect food"
Fiction:
"These people should remain constipated for the rest of their lives!"

2 comments:

Pratik said...

your Fact:
I hardly know a few men who have the habit of reading. Very unimpressive!

My Fact :
I hardly know a few women who have passion for X-Box. Very unimpressive!

Your Fiction:
No men, no cry!! Bliss!

My Fiction:
All womens, nothing but cry!! Bizzzar!

Archana Urs said...

hahaha...lol...thanks Mr.Male Chauvinist:)