Thursday, September 11, 2008

Unity in Diversity

I am about to 'hit the ground running'...oh these Aussie phrases!
PS:Do not become temperamental by getting sentimental. If you do, it is your problem.

Here are some comments or statements made by my fellow countrymen living here in Melbourne :)

To A: So, you people down south worship Ravan?
To A: So, you don’t speak Tamil? I thought you do because you are from the south.
To A: You don’t like tea, right? Because in the South they drink Coffee
To A: Your (south) cooking is so laborious...idli, dosa, oh my god!
Introducing S to X by Y: He speaks Tamil; he is from Kerela and belongs to Yel.T.T.EE

There are so many more hilarious incidents, but unable to recollect at this exact moment.
If you have any contributions to make, please leave them as comments and I will add them if appropriate with your name
as 'Courtesy'

1 comment:

Chaitra said...

To C: You guys eat with hand, what do you do if your right hand gets hurt?